Why does FOX News continue to employ liberals like Shepard Smith and Andrew Napolitano?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

FOX hires so called 'fake liberals' and usually they bash them to get their conservative view point across. This is why they can call themselves Fair and Balanced. And if anything, Andrew Napolitano is a libertarian not a liberal...

• kinkel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I watched a action picture as quickly as the place the main substantial character became a school student who wrote his thesis in a manner that could make his sponsor a lot extra possibly to propose the student for honors whilst he graduated. That wasn't the whole factor of the action picture, even nonetheless it demonstrates how, in specific situations, some persons are keen to kiss a dash butt to maintain afloat. whether that is Shepard Smith or the folk writing his speaking factors, it does no longer ask your self me to discover that they are merely treading water at Fox information. That being mentioned, i've got watched Mr. Smith, and that i do no longer think of he's to any extent further biased than all people else interior the media. he's definitely sort of stylish, i think of.

• 9 years ago

Andrew Napolitano a liberal, ha

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why does CNBC invite Paul Ryan, Steve Forbes and other conservatives to guest host their business shows. Ratings

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Unlike CNN or the like, FOX tries to show all sides of the issue.

• J J
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

To have a Fair and Balanced approach to reading the news.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Do you have issues with FOX wanting both sides of an opinion?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.