Why are jews hated in todays society?

Just curious why everyone hates jews, is it because they think their better then normal people when there worse? or because their cheap

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

My honest opinion, is envy.

Many of them are very successful.

Source(s): I don't hate anyone - though I may be a bit leery of at least one group (not Jews).
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't hate any Jews and all true Christians who are abiding in Christ love the Jews. It's the devil and his followers who hate the Jews. The reason is that they are "God's Chosen People". Now that the gospel came to the Gentiles (those who are not Jews), all Christians are also his chosen people so they hate us too.

God gave me these two verses about being chosen: I Peter 2:9 and John 15:16.

• 5 years ago

I don't HATE anyone or any group of people. But I fail to see why the United States has been so determined to protect the nation of Israel. The problems in the middle east seems to stem from a time when what ever country defeated whatever other country that occupied the "holy land" at whatever time in the recent past and gave it to the ethnic group of Jews to form a new nation, Israel. Well that other nation now is stronger and more able to protect its interests and guess what....they want their land back. my question is why are big, powerful countries Like US and Britain so determined to protect THIS country?

• 8 years ago

Sounds like your a bit anti something here. I do not hate Jews, or any faith or race of people. I may not agree with a theory or philosophy but I still believe that there is good in most people. Hate is ignorance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Keema
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

The Jews are the chosen people of God to show Himself to the world. He told them if they would not follow His commandments that He would make them a byword among the nations and that He would scatter them. This is prophecy fulfilled for everyone to see. Hatred of the Jews is a supernatural hatred that cannot be explained any other way.

Deu 28:37 "And you shall become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword among all nations where the LORD will drive you.

You might think about this the next time you try to jew someone down on the price of an item.

• 8 years ago

There is no reason to hate anyone do to their heritage. Every ones heritage has a bad period and a good period. To limit your self friends because of a persons heritage shows ignorance. Yes the Jews of old did have a hand in Jesus death, remember Moses, David and apostles were Jews and they stood up for Jesus even though it could have cost them their life. There is good in all you just have to have a open mind and heart.

• cloud
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

I do not believe they are hated or that they are cheap. All persons in any race are not alike.

When we were in school we have people of all races and I do not remember Jews being hated.

• Doreen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I think 9-11 and the current situation in the Middle East makes Arabs more likely to be hated and discriminated against.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Are they hated?

Who gave them back their land?

Who built those Nuclear weapons for them?

Who supplies them with welfare and military support?

Who allows them to milk the holocaust and play the victim 60 years after they were the victims?

Did you know that Native American Indians suffered attempted genocide at the hands of white devils with bibles just like the Jews did?

You want to talk about being hated...nobody has come along and given them their land back. Nobody has given Native Americans Nuclear Weapons so they can protect themselves.

• Thanks for the Hobson's choice; it shows exactly what you think about Jews; we are not hated in today's society except by people like you who are so misinformed that it's almost amusing.

Jews do not think that they are better than "normal" people - and what makes someone "normal"? We do, however, think we are better than you.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

"Everyone" doesn't hate Jews, I certainly don't and neither doesn't anyone else I know. Only narrow minded bigots hate.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.