Limiting factor with 3 reactants?

2SO2 + O2 + 2H2O ----> 2H2SO4 320g of sulfur dioxide, 32g of oxygen, and 64g water react, which is the limiting factor? If it had just given me sulfur dioxide and oxygen I would convert them to moles, and multiply by the mole ratio of oxygen over sulfur dioxide, and then the other way around and see which... show more 2SO2 + O2 + 2H2O ----> 2H2SO4

320g of sulfur dioxide, 32g of oxygen, and 64g water react, which is the limiting factor?

If it had just given me sulfur dioxide and oxygen I would convert them to moles, and multiply by the mole ratio of oxygen over sulfur dioxide, and then the other way around and see which is less than what we start with. But since there are 3, a fraction doesn't work. I don't really want to do it the other way where you use the product's mole ratio so how do I do it the same way I've been doing it?

Thank you