Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Mariah Carey or Beyonce or Mary J Blige?

Everyons Opinion needed!!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Mary
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This is a tough question because Mariah Carey, Beyonce, and Mary J. Blige are three of the most talented and successful women in the music industry (in my opinion) but if I absolutely had to choose one I would have to say Mariah Carey because she have an amazing voice. She sounds great on her albums and live. She is very talented and beautiful and her music is great. This is a hard decision because these ladies are like neck in neck. They are all very beautiful and talented and creative.

Here is the order I would put them in:

1. Mariah Carey

2. Beyonce

3. Mary J. Blige

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Mariah Carey: confident!!! human beings would be VERY disenchanted. Madonna: all human beings is gonna act like it extremely is the apocalypse. The continent of Europe could thoroughly lose it. She's even larger there than in North us of a of america. Beyonce: a fabulous variety of people would be disenchanted, yet no longer virtually on the same scale because of the fact the others. Mary J. Blige: She has followers, yet no longer virtually as many as you are able to think of. She isn't a great celeb.

• ?
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Mariah Carey <3 Her voice omg I love it. Mary J Blidge is cool too though

• 10 years ago

Beyonce!! Mary then mariah!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

It's pretty much a tie between Mariah and Mary J for me, but i may be leaning towards Mary i don't know, i love them both.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

if it's about personality i choose beyonce,but i like mariah carey voice more

• 10 years ago

I prefer Mary J Blige tbqh.

• 10 years ago

Beyonce FTW!

No second thoughts!

She has such a unique voice, is so beautiful and has a real charisma in dancing!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

mariah

• 10 years ago

QUEEN MARIAH!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.