Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 10 years ago

Mariah Carey or Beyonce or Mary J Blige?

Everyons Opinion needed!!!

• Mary
    Favorite Answer

This is a tough question because Mariah Carey, Beyonce, and Mary J. Blige are three of the most talented and successful women in the music industry (in my opinion) but if I absolutely had to choose one I would have to say Mariah Carey because she have an amazing voice. She sounds great on her albums and live. She is very talented and beautiful and her music is great. This is a hard decision because these ladies are like neck in neck. They are all very beautiful and talented and creative.

Here is the order I would put them in:

1. Mariah Carey

2. Beyonce

3. Mary J. Blige

• ?

Mariah Carey: confident!!! human beings would be VERY disenchanted. Madonna: all human beings is gonna act like it extremely is the apocalypse. The continent of Europe could thoroughly lose it. She's even larger there than in North us of a of america. Beyonce: a fabulous variety of people would be disenchanted, yet no longer virtually on the same scale because of the fact the others. Mary J. Blige: She has followers, yet no longer virtually as many as you are able to think of. She isn't a great celeb.

• ?

Mariah Carey <3 Her voice omg I love it. Mary J Blidge is cool too though

Beyonce!! Mary then mariah!

It's pretty much a tie between Mariah and Mary J for me, but i may be leaning towards Mary i don't know, i love them both.

if it's about personality i choose beyonce,but i like mariah carey voice more

I prefer Mary J Blige tbqh.

Beyonce FTW!

No second thoughts!

She has such a unique voice, is so beautiful and has a real charisma in dancing!

mariah

QUEEN MARIAH!