(3)

浪漫的情結糾纏著無辜的我們

許久的日子你還好嗎?!

我們試圖分開, 分開, 分開,

卻讓我們總是繞回相愛的原點

回到只有我們的世界

哪麼久了, 為了你, 我沒變

你呢?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

共有三段(1)(2)(3)

以上是我的美術作品需要用到的 浪漫英文旁白

請幫我翻譯成英文粑~ 謝謝~~

越詳細越好

2 Answers

Rating
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

(1)Long ago have a legendPeople with a red line will have that chance, closely linked together into loversLife will never partSince I met you, I have come to believe that, this legend is true of sthSun tavern on the streetWe met storeThe story started ....Thank God I'm a world exists because of you, and spectacular sth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------(2)

Open hands and thrown out of loveWas eventually discarded up my love for you is firmDear how are you? I want you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------(3)

Romantic emotions entangled with the innocence of ourDays long you well?!Our trying to separate, divided, separatedBut we really do love always around back to the origin of theBack to only our worldWhich do you long for you, I have not changedWhat about you?!

• 10 years ago

Man, no wonder red color silk twine is in short supply nowadays.

But I wonder if you could come back in 40 years and tell us if the legend is true. I am skeptical that the infatuation of that kind ever existed?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.