Books like Vampire academy or strange angels?

I absoloutley LOVED both of these books! and also Bloodlines that Richelle Mead wrote as a follow on of vampire academy but its based on Sydney and Jill (: What I want is a book about someone who KNOWS what they are first hand and not finding out that 'omg how can i be a vampire i cant even parelel park!' althoug i do love me some hon ;) it also happens in strange angels but that has a lot of gruesome stuff to make up for it (: I really love a lot of action in books... I've alrerady read Angelfire which is ALOT like strange angels, I love all the action in Vampire academy BUT i also love how Rose knows what she's gotta do and she fights for it... sometimes doing it in an unexpected way... I know it's very picky but its what i want.. i don't really care what books they are unless I've already read them (:

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Matched (#1) and Crossed (#2) [<-COMING SOON, NOVEMBER 1, 2011] by Ally Condie

Beautiful Creatures (#1), Beautiful Darkness (#2), Beautiful Chaos (#3) [<-COMING SOON, OCTOBER 18, 2011] by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton

In The Forests of The Night by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Paranormalcy (#1) and Supernaturally (#2) by Kiersten White

Intertwined (#1), Unraveled (#2), Twisted (#3) by Gena Showalter

Shiver (#1), Linger (#2), Forever (#3) by Maggie Stiefvater

Clockwork Angel (#1), Clockwork Prince (#2) [<-COMING SOON, DECEMBER 6, 2011] (Prequel series to Mortal Instruments) by Cassandra Clare

City of Bones (#1), City of Ashes (#2), City of Glass (#3), City of Fallen Angels (#4), and City of Lost Souls [<-COMING SOON, MAY 2012] (The Mortal Instruments series) by Cassandra Clare

Hush Hush (#1), Crescendo (#2), Silence (#3) by Becca Fitzpatrick

The Angel Experiment (#1), School’s Out Forever (#2), Saving The World and Other Extreme Sports (#3), The Final Warning (#4), MAX (#5), FANG (#6), ANGEL (#7), BOOK 8 (No title yet, COMING SOON, February 2012) [Maximum Ride series by James Patterson]

GONE (#1), HUNGER (#2), LIES (#3), PLAGUE (#4), FEAR (#5) (<-COMING SOON, APRIL 3, 2012) [GONE series] by Michael Grant

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

13 Days To Midnight by Patrick Carman

Beastly by Alex Flinn

Willow by Julia Hoban

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

Nightshade (#1) and Wolfsbane (#2) by Andrea Cremer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.