Daniel asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 years ago

I ate some raw bacon, am I going to get really sick and die?

I ate a piece of raw bacon to see what it tasted like, I liked it and ate some more. Then I read on the package it says not to eat this product raw and a friend said that you get really sick and have to go to the hospital. How do I keep from getting sick without going to a doctor? Because my parents dont have much money and I havent told them because I dont want them to worry.

• Favorite Answer

u not gonna die just drink liquids

on condition that it became ignored on the counter over night. If it became chilly that's ok because of the fact Sir Francis Bacon is smoked. while i became a baby My Dad would eat uncooked floor beef. My mom would be mixing up some meatloaf and He would merely stick His arms in and pull out a huge gob of uncooked meat and eat it. He in no way have been given ill.

• CRawl

You will probably end up with diarrhea and possibly even nausea today or tomorrow. I doubt you'll die from it. Food poisoning can take anywhere from a few hours to a day to develop. Just make sure to keep hydrated when you get ill.

• Reagan

You could get food poisoning from eating raw food but if you are not vomiting and not having pains in your stomach you will be ok also eating raw meat often can lead to cancer so don't do that again

Are you a panzy or what? I once saw a guy drink a quart of motor oil to win a radio contest. You wouldn't even qualify for the preschool nurse.

Food poisoning has a fast onset. If you aren't throwing up and having stomach pains within a few hours you are most likely going to be fine.

you may get sick, you may not. most likely you aren't going to die, just don't do that again!

and, if for some reason you start to get really sick, tell your parents. I'm sure you will be fine though!

YUCK..WHY???? did you know the pig is a scavenger??? they carry many different diseases also, even cooked, do ya know HOW long it takes to digest "bacon"? A LONG time.....google Trchylnosis, not trying to scare ya, but, perhaps it will show ya what eating scavengers can do to us...ewwwww

Hahaha!

Noohh!

You prolly wont even get sick.

Well that depends on how much u ate..

if it was more than a little piece... idk.

but u shouldn't die.

hope i helped.!

-Ariana<3

You'll be fine.

Just drink lots of water.