Dispute Debt with Credit Reporting Agency, debt came back verified... debt is not mines... PLEASE HELP!!!?

I disputed a medical debt with the CRA (Credit Reporting Agency) and they verified that the debt was mine. I then sent the Medical Collection Agencies a letter asking them to validate the debt, however they never sent me anything back. My question to the CRA is how did you validate this debt when I can't even... show more I disputed a medical debt with the CRA (Credit Reporting Agency) and they verified that the debt was mine. I then sent the Medical Collection Agencies a letter asking them to validate the debt, however they never sent me anything back. My question to the CRA is how did you validate this debt when I can't even get the Medical CA to respond to my request. I want to send the Credit Reporting Agencies a Method of Verification letter (DOES ANYONE HAVE A SAMPLE MOV LETTER???) with the certified mail receipt or something asking them to remove this negative Trade line from my CR. I don't know the next step, please help.

*Note... I've already sent the CRA a dispute letter.
*PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO CALL ANYONE BECAUSE, IT'S BEST TO HAVE WRITTEN PROOF.
*Any sample letters will help!!!