Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 8 years ago

What happened to O-Town?

Did they die? Did they become crackheads? What happened? PLEASE TELL ME!

• ?
    Best Answer

As of January 2011, according to Jacob's Facebook account and TMZ.com, 4 of the 5 original members are back together.[1] Jacob, Erik, Dan, and Trevor have reunited and are in the studio, presumably recording a follow up to O2. Apparently the reunion has been in the works for at least a year, when the 4 tried to persuade Ashley to return. However, upon realizing he was not interested, they decided to get back together as a foursome. Shortly after Ashley opened up as to why he did not agree to a reunion. In a statement, he tells TMZ.com, "O-Town was one of the greatest chapters of my life, so when the idea of a reunion was brought to me, of course I was intrigued. However, I have made the decision not to be a part of an O-Town reunion. It was a difficult decision, but ultimately necessary to move on with the next chapter of my career.” Erik Michael Estrada responded to the statement saying "If Ashley really wanted to rejoin O-Town … he would have figured out a way to 'multi-task' the reunion and his acting career." Erik says he and the rest of the band have all come to terms with Ashley’s rejection — but explains, “I would just think he would want to come on board and be a part of it … but he doesn’t and that’s cool.

There ya go.