Alex asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Stevan Ridley or Mark Ingram?

Who should I start between the two. I am also starting Sidney Rice as my flex, but I could potentially bench him in the off chance that I should really start both Ridley and Ingram

Favorite Answer

ingrams playing the panthers, and ridley is playing the jets both teams give up a lot of fantasy points to rbs. ingram will be a part of a 3 man rotation and ridley will most likely get more touches because woodhead is hurt. the pats are trying to get back to the running game and the saints will probably let brees lite up the panthers defense.

I would go with ridley plus ridley has just as much production in 2 games with the pats then ingram has in 4 with the saints

Source(s): fantasy football addiction

No way should you strat Ridley, Ingram will do much better. Rice will do better than Ridley as well.

Source(s): T-BREZZ
  • keef

you ought to describe why there are hyped up. You cant merely form a catalogue with 0 help. Cam Newton isn't hyped up. Is all people calling him an actual 10 quarterback? NO. Is all people calling him a corridor of famer? NO. Is all people calling him elite? NO. Cam Newton is RATED as a youthful immature quarterback laid low with a sophomore droop whilst in all reality his passer score extra effective from final season. Cam Newton is the main suitable rusher for the Panthers. he will never prevail see you later as he has no working back to alleviate a number of his familiar jobs. fairly of finding at a rattling stat sheet and watching ESPN highlights attempt diagnosing the Panthers from this season and Newtons play earlier carelessly labeling him as hyped up.

ingram