nuclear weapons question?
Hey guys. Can anyone tell me 10 advantages and 10 disadvantages of Nuclear weapons? Thanks.
- jotacarLv 79 years agoFavorite Answer
Ten is bit much. You'll have to settle for 4.
1) Deterrence. When a country is known to have them, others treat it with care.
2) M.A.D. Mutually assured destruction. Attack us, and we'll send you back to the Stone Age.
3) Peaceful uses of atomic energy. Without the Manhattan project in the 1940s no one knows when
nuclear power plants might have been developed.
4) Employment in the mining and manufacturing areas. The production of nuclear weapons is labor intensive.
1. Massive loss of life and destruction of property when they are used.
2. Radiation released during weapons tests, which eventually spreads worldwide causing disease and premature death.
3. Enormous expense researching, producing, and keeping weapons available for use.
4. Eventually they'll fall into the hands of madmen who will kill millions of innocents, and perhaps trigger a "nuclear winter" that will last for centuries.
- ₮yLv 79 years ago
Nuclear war = Game over
- Anonymous9 years ago
sounds like a homework q.
Looks like ur too lazy to do ur homework
- SpongeBOBLv 49 years ago
0 advantages,, We all Die a nasty death