Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Does the Flying Spaghetti Monster Exist?

I truly believe that a giant Flying Spaghetti Monster created "The plate of the Universe" oh and i also believe that no matter how stupid religions are, they should all be taught in schools no matter their legitimacy.

Favorite Answer

Yes. There is proof everywhere. Look at the Trees. Who else could have made them but Our Noodley Lord? That is enough proof for me.

FSM is the true god

Vexed: That sounds kinky

I am here,what do you want to talk about.-Jesus Christ

For all of your dreams and wishes to come true, pray the Holy Rosary for world peace and for all of Gods children to pray the Holy Rosary and great will be your treasure stored in Heaven.

Study the Pieta prayer book and the many gifts of Apparitions that God has sent for your spiritual guidance, enjoyment and enrichment.

Carry a Holy Scapular on you at all times and you will be saved through it.

Merry Christmas .

The Holy Family.

Source(s): The Holy Apostle James the Greater
  • Vexed

Of course he exists. I've seen him face to glorious spaghetti face. I was soaked in his red, meaty wisdom. Does the FSM exist? Psh. How can he NOT exist?

If sarcasm is a powerful force in the spiritual universe, not only would FSM exist, but there would be dire consequences for being unfaithful.

Well look into your spaghetti bowl, it was designed by the FSM. You can't tell me something so beautiful, so natural, happened by accident.

• Candy

Keep thinking like that, and someday you might even be awarded "The Nobel pizza-fries" for your humanitarianism.

I ate him. Come back in a few hours to see whatever is left.

He's just as real as anyone's god, including the Christian one.

Teach all the creation myths or none of them. None is actually better.

I AM THE SPAGHETTI MONSTER (look at my icon)

Source(s): hahaha

Absolutely...