Thesis about reducing alcohol and tobacco- who would be in charge? What dept.? DEA, ATF, other?

HELP: I have to write a thesis for Comp 1 and it's due Monday. The assignment is to write about _________ SHOULD OR SHOULD NOT _________.

I've chosen to write about restricting the sale and purchase of alcohol and tobacco- limited amounts, and recording purchases on debit and credit cards so that even if someone goes to another store to buy more, they'll be denied or only sold a little more- up to the limit.

Who would be in charge of that? The Drug Enforcement Agency, the ATF ( Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives) or another group?

I am not a liberal. I am primarily Republican with some Democrat views. And I do agree with stopping the flow of illegal "aliens" but this is what I've chosen to write about. This hits close to home, as my grandma has cancer from smoking, and alcohol can drive people to do things, go further, etc.

Best Answer

You have got to be a liberal, that is why we have so little freedom in the free nation now, it is because you liberals are always looking to restrict something that is none of your business. If you want to restrict something to improve this great nation, why don't you restrict the flow of illegal aliens into this country, and do something worth while for a change? But you being a liberal you would rather throw our borders open to any and all that would like to destroy this great nation, that seems to be what all liberal really want anyway.

The BATF&E, under the muslim Hussein obama, the same bunch that has been giving weapons to the Mexican drug cartel so they can use them to kill US citizens would be in charge.

thts one eye closed and one eye open and that ak sleeps on the side of my bed