Mahjoli asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 8 years ago

What are nyx face colors?

Using the "ALL I'VE EVER WANTED" BOX as an example, it says it has; 72 eye shadows, 8 face colors, 6 lip colors, 4 blushers and face powders. So I understand that face powders = foundation, blushers = blush, lip colors = lip gloss and eye shadow is self-explanatory. However, when they say face color I am completely clueless. These "face colors" aren't separated like the blush or foundation, they are mixed up with the eye shadow and so i automatically assumed that that was what they were. However, when I looked at the back of the box, it actually said that some of what i thought were eye shadows were actually "face colors". So what I'm really trying to find out is: What are "face colors"????? What are they used for????????? Are they any different from eye shadow????

Favorite Answer

New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder gives your skin a sun-kissed look with every application. Leaves your skin with natural-looking bronze tint that looks like you just stepped off the beach. This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin to the sun-even without burning may increase the risk of skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin including premature aging. Benefits of Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder Sun-kissed look year round without the damaging effects of the sun. Adds a tanned look in seconds. Application Tips Glide powder puff across N. Y. C. New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder and smooth over forehead, cheeks, chin and jaw line or anywhere you want to fill in your tan lines.

Kind of. You use it for shadows in your face. Yes you could use it as eye shadow. I really see no point in face colors lol.