Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 9 years ago

I've heard a lot about PLR articles and how you can make money from stuff other people wrote. True?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is possible to make money from PLR (Private Label Rights) articles. Those are articles that other people have written, but those people gave up the rights to them. Meaning anyone can use them however they want (the original authors got paid to give up those rights). You could just get a PLR article and try to resell it, but that usually doesn't work - other people will find out that it's a free article and not worth paying for. Instead, you want to do something with it to add value to it (business people call that VAR - Value Added Reseller). Get a few articles on the same topic and combine and edit them into one bigger, more informative (and more "worthy") article or ebook. Something like that. There are quite a few sources of PLR content. One good one that I know about is the Resale Vault at http://www.resalevault.com/. You might want to check them out.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Of course you can't earn good money playing on the Internet!

• Ways to make money online, search for it and you’ll find hundreds of them. Some are legitimate and real methods for making money online and others are scams and get rich quick schemes. In this post, you will find information about 53 legitimate ways to make money working from home, from making money with affiliate programs, blogging and freelancing to making money with ebay, earning money with online surveys and GPT programs to other simple ways to make money fast.

Although there are so many different ways to make money on the internet, making money online isn’t always easy or quick. It takes hard work and dedication. Yes, there are some online jobs that are easier than others and there are some quick(er) ways to make money, but if you want to make real money, you have to put some time and effort into it.

Earning money online is no different than making money offline. If you want to work at home, you need to have the right mind set. Forget about making money with a push of a button, free money or the magic money making method that is going to get you rich over night. Though internet itself is a virtual world, there is nothing virtual about the need to work to make money online.

Earning money online takes hard work and consistency. But, if you are willing to put enough time and effort into it, there are number of ways you can use the internet to make extra money. Here are 53 ways to make money online:

Note:

Wherever possible, I tried to provide other resources and information about some of these methods by linking to other more in dept and detailed articles, which will give you more information on how to make money online with that specific method. I hope it will be helpful.

Making Money with Affiliate Programs

This is by far the best way to make money online, at least in my opinion. You are basically selling other people’s stuff for a commission. You can find digital products like e-books and short reports to promote on sites like ClickBank and PayDotcom. Affiliate Marketing for beginners

Get Paid to Surf

Get paid to surf is kind of big on the internet. And of course scammers are all over it as well. So, be careful and make sure you register with known and trusted sites. You won’t make much money, but not much work is required either. Get paid to surf

Make Money Selling Photos Online

If you like photography and can take interesting pictures, there are many sites you can upload your images too and get paid every time someone downloads an image of yours. The good thing is that one photo can sell over and over again. Imagine the potential of having 100s of images on few sites. Make money selling photos

Get Paid Sharing Files Online

There are a couple of document sharing sites that you can upload any kind of file you own to, and every time someone downloads it, you get paid for it. The files can be in almost any format, from txt to pdf and everything else. Get paid to upload files

Earn Money as a Mystery Shopper

Mystery shopping is becoming a popular method for companies to evaluate there employees and their customer services skills. Although there are a lot of different opinions about this, mystery shopping is actually growing as an industry. You will be assigned to shop and dine in different places and report your experience back. Depending on specific assignments, you can expect to get paid anywhere from $40 to $300 or more per assignment. Of course, the amount that you spend buying goods and services will be reimbursed. Sometimes you get to keep the item you bought at no charge to you. Legitimate mystery shopping companies

Sell Unused Items on eBay and Craigslist

Almost everyone knows how to make money on ebay these days and you are probably tired of hearing about it. But the truth of the matter is that ebay is a really good way to make money. Another great place to sell unused stuff is CraigsList. CL is one of the most visited sites in the world, so your ad will get viewed by many potential buyers and its free to place an ad on CL. Look around your house and find things you don’t need and use any more. List them on ebay for a fair price. No mater how much money you end up making selling your unwanted stuff on ebay, its still better than letting them dust in your garage!

There you have it, 53 online jobs you can use to earn money working from home. I hope this list can give you some ideas and inspirations for making money online. Please keep in mind that most of the above online money making ideas, are simply ways to make extra cash. They are not to be looked at as long term work at home business plans. Although, a few of them, like making money on ebay and making money with affiliate programs do provide fantastic work at home opportunities and are revered by many internet marketers as some of the best ways to make money online

Source(s): http://www.blogstash.com/53-ways-to-make-money-onl... GO HERE THERE ARE MORE INFO. I HAVE ONLY WRITTEN HALF OVER HERE. THERE IS NO MORE SPACE THATS WHY.,.,,, HOPE I HELPED.... MY OWN RESEARCHH
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.