Chances?!! Please Answer....?

What are my chances of getting into George Mason University through Early Action?

I'm currently a senior in high school who's filling out college applications right now. I was wondering if I could get into George Mason with these stats:

Weighted GPA: 4.0225

UW GPA: 3.551

ACT:22

Class Rank 11/326

-4 Varsity Cross Country runner

-3 year Varsity Indoor Track Runner

-3 year Varsity Outdoor Track Runner

-Volunteered at Library for 3 years

-President, Vice President, and Secretary of the Japanese Club

-Vice President and President of the National Japanese Honor Society

-I was in the 2011 G20 Summer Program for Overseas Korean students held at Kongju University in Gongju, all expense Korea program funded by the Korean government.

-attended the 2011 Virginia Summer Residential Japanese Governor's Academy

-tutor students taking Japanese after school

-maintain a blog talking about my personal opinions and thoughts of the japanese language and culture.

-was the chosen student president of the G20 Summer Program.

-received the president of the year award from the japanese governors academy

-most outstanding japanese student award out of the entire school for the last 3 years

-study japanese kanji on my own.

-Vice President and President of the Phi Alpha Theta (History Honor Society)

-Junior Marshall-based on grades and leadership. Only 60 students from my class were chosen for this.

So based on my stats am I competitive enough for Early Action....Also what about American University?

Thank you! I want honest answers! Thank you.

Favorite Answer

I think you have an AMAZING chance! Make sure your essay is good, everything else is terrific. You are definitely an over achiever (in a good way!).