Limited access and no network access?

i just recently got a new connection with talk talk. since i switched all of my computers have been working fine, fast and no problems but my laptop with windows 7 has the following problems no network access and limited access if i click disconnect and then connect it works fine for about 10-20 seconds and then... show more i just recently got a new connection with talk talk. since i switched all of my computers have been working fine, fast and no problems but my laptop with windows 7 has the following problems no network access and limited access if i click disconnect and then connect it works fine for about 10-20 seconds and then comes up with the same error. if i trouble shoot the problems fond are
"the default gateway was not available". and then fixed but after about ten 20 seconds the same problem comes up.
please help
1 answer 1