Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 9 years ago

What do u think about Obummer asking for immediate stay of new Alabama immigration law?

This stay is just to give Obummer time enough to file lawsuit again Alabama and allow his precious illegal aliens to stay in Alabama.

Favorite Answer

Obama just feels bad I think for those children that are in schools and such that are withdrawing and losing their educational experience over here for being foreigners. They are illegal. I won't say whether I agree with the new Immigration Law or not, but I'm sure that since the law is causing some controversy, that Obama is doing it moreso to please the people, as would most politicans I'm assuming. The civil rights groups are outraged, and he's probably just trying to stay on their good side. Hope that this answered your question! :)

Tommy. My sheriff counterparts in Ala, tell me the mass exodus of Latins out of

Ala, is just about over. Every Illegal picker and Illegal period have bugged out.

There will not be one pick crop worker left next year. They are all gone. So

Obama is way to late. Next Florida. Scott will sign into a law a bill that makes

Ala look like a weak sister. We are now getting with the various states attorneys

in our districts to get a grasp of what this new law will cause and effect.

But as I am sitting here sucking air, the state of Florida will not have one picker

for agriculture next year.

Source(s): Robbery/Homicide Capt.

Protecting perceived voters in the next election.