Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Why are the birds so angry?

A friend of my wife has a game called "Angry Birds" on her cell phone. I have never played it, but she is addicted. If you have never seen it, you use a giant slingshot to shoot these angry birds at green blobs (which she says are pigs). So I asked her "Why are the birds angry at the pigs?" She has no idea. Anyone know?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

The pig army continues to steal the bird's eggs for food, the angry birds then go for revenge.

"In Angry Birds, players control a flock of multi-colored birds that are attempting to retrieve eggs that have been stolen by a group of evil green pigs. On each level, the pigs are sheltered by structures made of various materials such as wood, ice and stone, and the objective of the game is to eliminate all the pigs in the level."

Fun fact: pigs were chosen because of the swine flu epidemic

Source(s): Wikipedia, My ipad
  • 3 years ago

Green Pigs From Angry Birds

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why are the birds so angry?

A friend of my wife has a game called "Angry Birds" on her cell phone. I have never played it, but she is addicted. If you have never seen it, you use a giant slingshot to shoot these angry birds at green blobs (which she says are pigs). So I asked her "Why are the birds angry at...

Source(s): birds angry: https://shortly.im/DeKYK
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Because the Pigs keep attempted to steal the birds eggs, presumably to eat them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Because the pigs keep stealing the birds eggs so they can eat them

• 8 years ago

The pigs have invaded the bird's space.

• 8 years ago

the pigs stole the birds eggs!!

• 3 years ago

Because they're lifting weights constantly in an attempt to get JACKED to no avail

• 8 years ago

The fat green pigs stole their eggs, not sure why, just did.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

WHY D6 Y64 AS2 S4CH ST4-5D Q4EST56NS 4 06RON

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.