Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Why are the birds so angry?

A friend of my wife has a game called "Angry Birds" on her cell phone. I have never played it, but she is addicted. If you have never seen it, you use a giant slingshot to shoot these angry birds at green blobs (which she says are pigs). So I asked her "Why are the birds angry at the pigs?" She has no idea. Anyone know?

• Best Answer

The pig army continues to steal the bird's eggs for food, the angry birds then go for revenge.

"In Angry Birds, players control a flock of multi-colored birds that are attempting to retrieve eggs that have been stolen by a group of evil green pigs. On each level, the pigs are sheltered by structures made of various materials such as wood, ice and stone, and the objective of the game is to eliminate all the pigs in the level."

Fun fact: pigs were chosen because of the swine flu epidemic

Source(s): Wikipedia, My ipad

Green Pigs From Angry Birds

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why are the birds so angry?

A friend of my wife has a game called "Angry Birds" on her cell phone. I have never played it, but she is addicted. If you have never seen it, you use a giant slingshot to shoot these angry birds at green blobs (which she says are pigs). So I asked her "Why are the birds angry at...

Source(s): birds angry: https://shortly.im/DeKYK

Because the Pigs keep attempted to steal the birds eggs, presumably to eat them.

Because the pigs keep stealing the birds eggs so they can eat them

The pigs have invaded the bird's space.

the pigs stole the birds eggs!!

Because they're lifting weights constantly in an attempt to get JACKED to no avail

The fat green pigs stole their eggs, not sure why, just did.

WHY D6 Y64 AS2 S4CH ST4-5D Q4EST56NS 4 06RON