what shall i put into a time capsule?

Im doing this for a english class and i have no idea what to put init :)

Thanks Everyone, Keep Answering, its now the end of the lesson, but ill check in I.T.C Later :)

Favorite Answer

an old mobile phone . Usb flashpen with a message on it . . . A book . Tin of coke an tin of pepsi . yahoo Question and answers . A note for santa

Source(s): tommyapache

Some kind of timer that will go off in the next 10 years or more so that you wont forget that you made a time capsule.

Anything that is popularly known today, (Your favorite music/magazine/book)The Newspaper, so you can remember what went on in the world years from now. An Old T-shirt or outfit, so you can see how the style has changed over the years, etc.etc.

• Atul

If I were you I'd put some music CDs of bands I like or a family photograph(well preserved) or a newspaper or magzine with my signature on it.This also depends on the age of your time capsule.