Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPlayStation · 8 years ago

when need for speed the run comes out will it be on PSP?

i saw it advertised and wanted to know when it comes out will it be on PSP

Favorite Answer

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit is the absolute greatest game I've ever had the privilege to own! The action is intense, the chases are awesome, and the graphics are mind-blowing. The up and coming DLC makes the game live on, even after you become Seacrest County's Most Wanted and/or Ultimate Enforcer. Criterion, you guys did an amazing job on Burnout Paradise, but I think you've topped yourself once again. I would, and have, recommended Need for Speed Hot Pursuit to everyone I know. It is worth every penny, and deserves way more than the 5 stars I'm allowed to give!

g

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is by far the best racing game on ps3 in my opinion. Awesome graphics,great production, and very fun to play. The races are awesome and the cop chases are engaging. The game is challenging but not to the point of frustration at all. The only negative comment i have is no 2 player mode. Im old school and dont do the whole online thing.

no ,the previous iteration hot pursuit also was not there on psp,maybe they willmake on for ps vita.after final fantasy type0 and naruto there wont be any AAA title for psp.