Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

What's a cute way to ask for a guys number?

So yeah, I kinda really like this guy... and we stit next to each other in spanish, yeah we flirt, and I'm like 99% posotive that he likes me back... But the thing is, he's sooo shy... So what's a cute way to get his number? Thank you! :)

Maybe you can talk to him about studying together for the next quiz / test and get his number that way.. Don't play dumb though, no one likes that, guys or girls. Asking to study with him allows you to get his number, but also gives you an excuse to make plans.

Or you could start out talking on a website like facebook. I find it easier to talk to others and get to know them in a casual setting such as that.

Good luck!

• Here's what I did six years ago.

I asked my friend that had his number to give it to me. Then I prank called him while talking in a really obnoxious british accent and inviting him to my tea party with Granger Wilkins. When he asked who it was I said, "It's Angelina! Surprise!" He was lauhging so hard, and then the next day at school, he gave me a hug and asked me out. Can you guess what I said? (Hint - It starts with a 'Y' and has an 'E' in the middle and ends with an 'S'...oh and its a three letter word!!)

• Karen

Just ******* do it. Seriously, female empowerment is so far backdated that even showing a modicum of interest in a guy is original. People are too busy with Facebook and Twitter these days to truly be social.

You could try asking him in Spanish. Make sure you know your numbers though, in case he answers in Spanish!

Hola, Mi gustas mucho... Que es su numero

Well you are in Spanish class ;)

When youre hangin out with him, and you get a "Text", say, oh, i dont think i have your number, will you put it in for me?

• When youre hangin out with him, and you get a "Text", say, oh, i dont think i have your number, will you put it in for me?

Guuurl, washo name?

Guuuuuuurl, washo numba?

I'm glad I caaaame....Can I take yo ordaaa ;)

Lol if anyone ever said that to me I'd be like aww <3

before you leave spanish class be like ,' Hey you should text me or something ? "

"Hey, we should get together to study spanish sometime. we should exchange numbers so we can plan something!"