So i am enlisted for 6 years in the reserves and this is my plan...what holes might i be missing here?

ok so i enlisted 2 days ago as a 12y geospatial engineer. im 20 years old and hav thoroughly thought this all out. i pretty well educated myself and i think what im doing is best for me right now. i have 2 years of college under my belt already and about 48 credit hours. an online school i found will give me at... show more ok so i enlisted 2 days ago as a 12y geospatial engineer. im 20 years old and hav thoroughly thought this all out. i pretty well educated myself and i think what im doing is best for me right now. i have 2 years of college under my belt already and about 48 credit hours. an online school i found will give me at least 50 additional credit hours once i am done with basic and ait for a total of around 95-100 credit hours by may of 2012. i am going to take those hours and use them to finish my bachelors degree from the online school i found and then go onto finish up my masters aswell, since the government is paying for it anyways...y turn down free money right? so ideally i will have a masters degree within the next 2 or 2 1/2 years or so. once i get that degree, i plan on building and dropping a WOFT (warrant officer fight training) packet to fly helicopters which is my main goal. if all that goes smoothly and i become a warrant officer i intend on going active duty. this is all the plan of course. so once my re-enlistment window comes, i was wondering if it is possible to then go to special forces school and still be a pilot but just be a pilot for the special forces? i hav no idea if that is even something that is an option so thats y im asking. if not i still intend on re-enlisting i just hope that i can continue my training and further myself as a soldier. i want to give back to the army for all that they will be providing me in the next 6 years so i want to become as well rounded of a soldier as i possibly can be and get as much of a variety of different training as i can. any comments or corrections on this whole idea of mine please let me know. thanks