Do you think Apple will be the same now that Steve Jobs is no more?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Friend,

I really think it is hard to Replace or substitute a really Genius personality.

But As regards to APPLE, I do not think , that IT`S CHAPTER IS OVER.

There will be some body , in second defense line who will in a SHORT TIME CATCH UP AND SEE THAT THINGS GO THROUGH AS USUAL.

So I am Optimistic APPLE WILL BE THERE AS APPLE ONLY.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Steve Jobs already stepped down from apple back in August and has been absent from the company off and on for the last year or two. Apple is going to exist without him. Apple is currently dominating everything now, in fact they could have peaked, Job has put Apple in a situation they're running out of inventions to create, who are they going to top the ipad?

I don't think Apple will be different.

• 8 years ago

Yes and No, I think Apple will still make products and they wont be doomed but they wont have someone like Steve Jobs anymore.

• 4 years ago

I bought a Samsung galaxy note tablet instead same price as ipad but more user friendly and bigger screen my favorite part though has to be having two apps open at the same time I can have the internet on half my screen and a game on the other

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

That would be subjective. He did retire in August, and the announcement for the 4s may keep the stock at something relative until after the holidays. But, it may hurt the creativity of the company. So short term, probably not, but in the long term, possibly.

• 8 years ago

Only if the next CEO is as such as Steve Jobs...

• 8 years ago

Apples and Blackberries were always the same. I used to eat them when i was a kid.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

yes because for the past year he was out of work fighting so they already did a lot with out him. But it wont be the same.

• 8 years ago

oops! you mean the computer company!

dharumi enna seiyaradhu ennaippola muttal ellam thinkira appilai ninaichom

ennada idhu mottai thalaikkum muzhankaalukkum potta mudichu maadhiri irukkennu

ngeynnu muzhicchom

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hope so . but no one cant substitute steve jobs place .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.