Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 9 years ago

If iran and israel go to war?

If anyone attacks israel, can the U.S. stay out of it completely?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Kojak
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Iran has declared that Israel should be wiped off the face of the world....Iran has sent fighters to Lebanon and repeatedly attacked Israel.....

What makes you think Iran and Israel are not at war now?

WHEN Israel attacks and destroys the nuclear facilities in Iran...... the United States will probably not get involved..... and should not get involved...

.. but then we should not have gotten involved is Libya either

BIDARDEL.... Not only have I seen a map of the Middle East.... I have been there.....worked there... As much as I love Iran....(I lived there)..... Iran has nothing to stop Israel.... They use the same anti-aircraft defense system as Syria (Russian).... and Israel went through Syria like a hot knife through butter....as to retaliation.....Well??? Why did Iran "FAKE" film about it's rocket capability?..... seems obvious they wanted to intimidate Israel on capabilities they Iranians DO NOT HAVE.....Israel kicked butt of THREE Arab neighbors.....they are not going to be intimidated by a country over 1,000 miles away.....and fighting with outdated equipment.....Iran has been under sanctions....unable to buy repair parts ....were forced to develop their own weapons....Iran is a proud nation.....but pride wont stop a bomb or rocket

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

In past Judo-Islamic wars Israel was able to stop all aggressors in about a week - See books or articles about the 7 day war. The USA always supports Israel by providing them with the most advanced technology and weaponry. Every person in Israel 17 and older is a member of the army, male or female. The Israelis have also developed what I consider one of the most deadly forms of martial arts known as Krav Maga. The USA always holds Israel at Arms lengths as we dislike their methods of "diplomacy". So it would be highly suspect that US soldiers would enter Isreal for a military conflict unless acting as part of UN forces.

• 9 years ago

The US would probably join Israel's side in the war. If Iran were to attack Israel with their presumed nuclear stockpile then many countries including the US would join the fight. Iran's possible nuclear range includes much of Europe so a large scale war would be inevitable.

The war would hopefully, and probably not happen due to many UN meeting and negotiation. A more realistic fight would be between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, in Gaza.

• 9 years ago

The US usually just sits back and watches since pretty much every single nation next to Israel has attacked it all at once in fact and each and every time Israel not only defeated them but utterly crushed their military forces to the point that they stopped attacking them since they just felt bad about it.

Take Operation Mole Criket 19

Israel had 90 planes in the air Syria had 100 planes and 30 SAM batteries(anti air weapons)

Israel shot down 86 of the 100 planes, destroyed all 30 SAM batteries and heres the kicker. They didn't lose a single plane.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • nakai
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i don't think that Iran will immediately start up or enter right into a conflict with Israel. For starters, Hezbollah is doing their grimy artwork for them and it somewhat is lots much less annoying for a starter. i've got faith had the responce from the U. S. been distinctive and the responce from greater of the Arab international places been somewhat distinctive, than in line with risk Iran could have been somewhat greater energetic for the time of this conflict. although, in the intervening time, as a results of fact something of the Arab international did not leap onto the slam Israel bandwagon as not elementary as they have interior the previous (i've got faith it somewhat is attributed to the U. S. responce certainly) then i don't think of Iran could danger doing too lots. Iran is effectual, yet they are able to not danger a conflict on too many fronts and the final element they are able to do is turn their back to combat one section, just to have problems on yet another. We certainly can not forget approximately the certainty that Iraq and Iran are bitter enemies additionally, and Iran precise now could be extremely energetic in retaining the unrest in Iraq. Any diversion from this objective will purely advance yet another of their enemies.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

The US wouldn't have to get involved. Israel would destroy Iran rather quickly.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Since 1947, Israel has won all the battles with enemy forces and the arab countries around.

Don't think it could be a good idea to provoke them again.

To answer your question, i hope that the US will help them as much as possible

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think you really misunderstand the situation ....

Isreal only attack to countries that can't stand against she,,, so that why they cry for USA to attack Iran , because they are nothing against Iran ....

and any of you Americans even really see the middle east map in your life !?

• 9 years ago

Unless Ron Paul is elected, we will bankrupt this country and draft every American citizen to fight before we would let Israel fall as they control us. But I hope Ron Paul is elected and we get our boys and girls outta the middle east and bring them home where they belong and get our popcorn ready and watch all the evil people in the world kill each other off over some sand they think will jirk them off and give them a reach around one day because they read it in a book a long time ago.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i would hope the U.S. didnt stay out of it.

the world needs Israel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.