promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Who is Amanda Knox? (20 characters)?

i've heard a lot about her. Who is she? and What has she done? All details please

Update:

you guys are NO help

Update 2:

guys, i didnt thumbs down any of you

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Amanda Knox is a young lady from Seattle who went to Italy four years ago to study. Her British roommate was murdered by a drug dealing drifter from the Ivory Coast named Rudy Guede, but since Amanda lived in the house, too, a corrupt prosecutor and the British tabloid press created a fantasy scenario that had Amanda involved in the murder. She was originally convicted based on these lies but her conviction was recently overturned and she came back to Seattle. Justice finally prevailed, but it's a travesty that it took such a long time. Some people still want her to be guilty. They should be ashamed themselves, there was no evidence. She wasn't there and didn't do it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • TMI
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Amanda Knox is a sex fiend skank who cares about nothing but her self and her non-stop sex life.

She lied over and over, and stood outside the place they lived, kissing her boyfriend and feeling the crimp in her sex life because of this inconvenient murder. The nerve of the roommate getting killed when Amanda was busy "having sex" She had no thought to the brutal scene. She wanted to yell, Get over it! Amanda didn't like Meredith anyway, so why make her stay there while they processed the scene? She could have elsewhere having sex! She figured they would object if she started having sex on the patio they was standing on.

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in charge as sin she seems evil and is basically too inconsistent in her memories i think of she improve into to blame then rang everyone to look harmless i've got self belief she paid Rudy to do it and that could desire to be classed as homicide not an adjunct ect

• 9 years ago

watch every news story and every paper, she was facing 26 years in jail, served 4 and is now released for not killing a girl in italy

thumbs down? - 2 points then, lol - *thumbs everyone up*

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Casey Anthony of Italy

• Mitts
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

sh'es a killer unpunished

• Anonymous
    9 years ago
  • 9 years ago

she is a person

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.