What are some good dance songs?

Im looking for some new, modern, popular, graceful dance music. I take lyrical and jazz and Im need music to put on my ipod and practice to. Any ideas? I need lyrics with those songs to.

Favorite Answer

If I post my lists for lyrical and jazz there will be no room for lyrics, which are easy enough to look up on google when you decide you like a song and want to work with it.

JAZZ

Pink Floyd--- Summer ’68, Coming back to life, Lost for words, Great day for freedom, San Tropez

High hopes, Lucifer Sam

Billy Joel—Only the good die young, We didn’t start the fire, Uptown girl, River of dreams

David Hasselhoff--Queen of the rain, Try a little tenderness, Dark Side of my heart, Crazy on a Saturday night, Until the last teardrop falls

Evanescence--Bring me to life, Lose control, The only one, Breathe no more, Even in death ,Going under, Everybody’s fool, Sweet sacrifice, Call me when you’re sober

Sarah Brightman—Fly, When it rains in America, Rain, How can heaven love me, You take my breath away, It’s a beautiful day, Arabian nights, Harem, I lost my heart to a starship trooper (hot gossip)

Paula Abdul- Vibeology, Cold Hearted Snake, Straight up, to you, the way that you love me

Miami Sound Machine- Dr. beat, Conga, Primitive love, prisoner of love, rhythm is gonna get ya, 1-2-3, movies

Rob Zombie—Dragula, Spookshow baby, Phantom Stranger

Enigma --Gravity of love, Silence must be heard, Principles of lust, Sadness

Meatloaf—If this is the last kiss, everything louder than everything else, bat out of hell, rock & roll dreams come true, You took the words right out of my mouth, not a dry eye in the house, los angeloser

Charlotte Church—Don’t think about it, moodswings, dream a dream (Elysium), call my name, crazy chick

Black muddy river—grateful dead

Underneath the radar—underworld

Put your lights on—Santana

She wolf—Shakira

Mercy—Duffy

Fighter—Christina Aguilera

Music that you can dance to-The Sparks (Rad)

Send me an angel—Real Life (Rad)

Thunder in your heart—John Farnham (Rad)

Get Strange—Hubert Kah (Rad)

Loved by the sun—Tangerine Dream (Legend)

Is your love strong enough—Tangerine Dream (Legend)

She’s like the wind—Patrick Swayze (dirty Dancing)

Tonight is what it means to be young—Fire Inc (Streets of fire)

Love is in the air—John Paul Young (Strictly Ballroom)

It’s my turn to fly—The Urge (Titan AE)

Chilly Down—David Bowie (Labyrinth)

Magic dance-David Bowie (Labyrinth)

What’s the matter with love—Laurena Wilerson (Sing)

Only my heart talking—Alice Cooper

Buttons—PCD

When I grow up—Pussycat Dolls

Striptease—Danity Kane

Circus—Britney Spears

When the rush comes—Motorcycle

Abracadabra—Steve Miller Band

Red red wine—UB40

Godzilla—Blue oyster cult

Who’s Johnny-El Debarge

Set the night to music—Starship

What have you done for me lately—Whitney Houston

Nasty—Janet Jackson

It’s raining men—Weather Girls

Dream Weaver—Gary Wright

Set adrift on memory bliss-PM Dawn

Moon Baby--Godsmack

Won’t back down-Eminem

More than a kiss-Tommy Conwell (shout)

Kentucky Rain—Elvis

An American Trilogy—Elvis

There’s a brand new day on the horizon—Elvis

Love you to death—Kamelot

My destiny—Leaves’ Eyes

I Like it—Enrique Iglesas

Only girl—Rihanna

Rock you like a hurricane-scorpions

Finest hour-Cindy Valentine aka Valentine Leone (Teen Witch)

I like boys-Elizabeth & the Weirz (Teen Witch)

Never gonna be the same again—Lori Russo aka Valentine Leone (Teen Witch)

Detroit Rock City—Kiss

Dreamscape-Liquid Sky

Crossing the River-Eddi Reader(Batman Forever)

Shake your cosmic thang—The B-52’S

Channel Z—The B-52’S

Cause I’m a blonde-Julie Brown (Earth Girls are easy)

Naughty girls need love too—Samantha Fox

Lyrical/ballet/modern/contemporary

Evanescence --Lithium , Hello, Like you, Lacrymosa, Good enough, Missing, Fields of innocence, The last song I wasting on you, You, Exodus, Breathe no more, Eternal, Demise, Ascension of the spirit, Give unto me, Forgive me

Pink Floyd—Marooned, Terminal frost, Echoes, Interstellar Overdrive, One of these day, Run like hell

On the turning away, Absolutely Curtains, Mudmen, Obscured by clouds, Dogs, A great day for freedom, High Hopes, Great Gig in the Sky, Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun

David Hasselhoff--Until the last teardrop falls, If I could only say goodbye, These Loving eyes, A star looks down tonight, White Bird

Meatloaf—Objects in the rear view mirror may appear closer than they are, heaven can wait, Not a dry eye, Lost boys and golden girls

Charlotte Church—All the little horses, unraveling, even God, Dream a dream (Elysium)

Storybook Love—Willy Deville

Sarah Brightman—Symphony, Fleurs du mal, Free, Deliver me, Rain, This love, Captain Nemo, Meadowlark, How can heaven love me, Tu quieres volver, You take my breath away, Desert Rose, When Firebirds cry, Beautiful, I will be with you (duet with Paul Stanley)

Let love live from Cirque de soliel

Set the night to music—Starship

Gravity of love- Enigma

Push the limits-Enigma

Eva—Nightwish

Source(s): Hurt-Nine Inch Nails/Johnny Cash Through the eyes of love—Melissa Manchester (Ice Castles theme) For crying out loud—Meatloaf Dawn’s pale light—Liquid Sky Make the world go away-Elvis Love you to death-Kamelot Scarborough Fair—Leaves’ Eyes I am—Christina Aguilera Just the way you are—Bruno Mars 24-Jem (ultraviolet) Impossible--Shontelle Freshman—verve pipe In the air tonight—Phil Collins Are we the waiting—Green Day Make a memory—Bon Jovi Uninvited—Alanis Morissette Bed of roses-Bon Jovi Finest hour-Cindy Valentine aka Valentine Leone (Teen Witch) Beth-Kiss

that's a well track to make use of. another strategies are: Everything I Do by means of Bryan Adams Don't Want to Miss a Thing by means of Aerosmith I’ll be by means of Edwin Mcain Truly Madly Deeply by means of savage lawn Thank You For Loving Me Bon Jovi