How do I open a portal to another dimension or world?

First Id like to say don't put a stupid comment,be helpful.You'd be wasting my time and your time.

Ok I really hate my life..DONT WORRY IM NOT GONNA GET INTO A STORY

Just want somewhere else to be....i overthink things now so im really stressed...

I wanna try something new,see different things even if there bad

You may think im acting like a kid or something but ive actually been trying,my friend has helped me practice magik and i think may become wiccan soon....

But its still really new to me,I just want to get out of here....help?

Haha...thanks for all your stupid comments guys really aprreciate it :D

I wonder if you guys have commen sense at all.....but whatever lifes life

Those who do not know how to ply will lose

Those who think they know but really dont will lose

People who know how to play but do not follow are idiots that will lose

Those who play correctly will gain fake happiness

Btw I have depression and I may commit suicide

Im not trying to be rude or make you feel bad,but your probably saying

"Wow,this ***** is stupid."

But hey,whatever I dont own you and im not gonna judge you

I just wanted to see if I could find a way to step away from where I am now and to something better

Best Answer

There are no portals to other dimensions.

God, satan, heaven, hell- DON'T EXIST!! They are fantasy fairy tales!

Try dwelling and focusing on all the good things there are in life and quit focusing and dwelling on the bad things!!

Learn to control your thoughts! That's what I do and I'm a very happy, contented Atheist in life!!

I love life!! I'm Serious!!

I went there. I studied Wicca and magic etc and really, there is no fulfillment in it. If you are unhappy, you will remain unhappy. What you need to do is find the source of your stress, discouragement and work through that. There is only one thing that will make you truly happy. The peace that we all want to find. That's Jesus, sweetheart. I'm not talking about religion or church but the Father, who created you and knows you better than you know yourself. Before you open the door to a world of things that you may not be able to close (and it is harder than you think) try the bible. Don't play with fire before you know how to put it out. I will be praying for you and I hope you find the happiness you are searching for, in the right places.

Source(s): Been there, studied that, chose the right path (10 years later than I should have)

Hi, I know this isn't helpful, but it isn't a stupid comment either. I came to this question because I was searching on Google, also for a way to go somewhere else. I read your question and the following text you posted. It was like you read my mind and wrote it down.

You're not the only one who is searching for it, you are NOT crazy. If you find a way, if you find something even if you're not sure if it works, tell me. Please

Their is a Stargate under Cheyenne Mountain. Their is an access tunnel outside that will let you sneak in. Just make sure you know the address of the world you want to travel too first, you wont have much time before you are caught. It helps if your a hacker and can hack the system remotely and dial remotely so the gate is open when you get in the gate room.

Good luck and as they say God speed.

I'm looking for that answer myself, but for other reasons.

Don't give up. It is possible, we just need to find the right way.

Don't let anyone tell you different.

Wow, I think you're pissing god off, man. But I think that magnetic instability is mistaken for wormholes and stuff though we do keep hearing about that experiment about teleportation that went down around 50 years ago. But until we attempt it again I suggest keep at the magick.

Turn the handle on the door and pull.

If you do not want stupid answers do not ask stupid questions.

Open up a blue portal, then you will arrive out of the orange one.

Holy **** you're either really stupid or an awesome troll.

I think you click your heels together three times and say Beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice.