Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE RELIGION OF APPLE NOW THAT STEVE JOBS IS DEAD????

What is going to happen to all of those millions of crazed zealots now that there lord and savior Steve Jobs is dead?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

apple products are crap. they break all the time, useless junk. anyone that uses a mac is an idiot.

• 8 years ago

Since Steve Jobs had stepped down months ago, Apple will continue on as it has.

• Hiway
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Well when you call customer service to fix your stuck caps lock key Steve Jobs won't be there to answer your tech question.

• Dawn
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hehe. Symbolically, sure. I was on here for 7 years under another name. Somebody got my account suspended. So I stayed off for about 6 months, made a new account, and here I am. :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

i still remember the wonderful moments which i spent with 'Apple II' when before more than about 20 years i programmed and played games on this wonderful computer/machine

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

By buying his products you contribute towards the Church of Satan - or didnt you know what that little apple stands for? So what wont continue?

• 8 years ago

I think that you're going to have to take his place as the rightful leader of Apple.

Peace be with you Messiah.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He left Apple already. Like a month before he died.

• 8 years ago

So the best thing you could find out to do with your time is to disrespect a dead guy?

Really?

• 8 years ago

uhhh wtf are you asking>>>> Thomas Edison created light and it still exist today......George washington was the first president and after he died there were alot of more presidents of america......and just because steve jobs died doesnt mean apple will drop..it will still continue to grow and make more apple products

• 8 years ago

wait 3 days.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.