Why won't my ball python shed!!?

Ok I just got my baby ball python a little over 2 months ago his first shed went horrible , so this time from the second I noticed he started shedding I mist his tank with water , I CAN'T keep the humidity up for the life of me ! I'm constantly misting his tank ! He's in a tank that's 30 inches... show more Ok I just got my baby ball python a little over 2 months ago his first shed went horrible , so this time from the second I noticed he started shedding I mist his tank with water , I CAN'T keep the humidity up for the life of me ! I'm constantly misting his tank ! He's in a tank that's 30 inches long and 22 inches high . Its easy to keep the temperature at it's perfect spots but keeping humidity sucks! It's been 9 days now ! He cleared up 4 days ago and has still not shed I put a shed box in there for him and he uses it but not to shed , to poop in it lol . Yesterday morning I woke up to check on him and he was attempting shed so I mist his cage quick bc it was very low he felt the mist and went back in his hide! I'm getting impatient bc I want to handle him and take him out but I don't want to until he has shed! How can I fix this problem?? Thanks to whoever answers the best one will get 5 stars
1 answer 1