如有後續消息會再告知妳

請自己翻譯唷,不要用網頁翻譯唷謝謝!

5 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

人家都說不要用網頁翻譯了, 怎麼還有人擺明來亂....

Our clients had lost over 100 yard of fabric, due to the issues caused by the problematic ink #(在這裡放入編號).

Our clients will be asking for compensation. We will discuss with our clients on the exactly dollar amount to be compensated to them.

We will keep you informed of any further details regarding this issue.

• C L
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

我們顧客因使用此編號有問題的墨水,造成約一百碼布損失

A client of ours has undergone damages to about one hundred yards of fabrics owing to your ink product of code xxx.

我們顧客會需要要求賠償,損失賠償的金額我們會再跟顧客討論.

They have indicated they will file claim for the said damages. We will later negotiate with them as to the compensation.

• 9 years ago

Due to the incorrect ink used, we are now suffered from a lost of one hundred yard material. Our clients will request conpansation, however, we will discount the exact amount with them. We will inform you as soon as we have confirmation.

• 9 years ago

Due to the reason that our clients utilize problematic ink of this ID#, they lost around 100y. Our clients will claim for the compensation. As for the amount, we'll discuss with them later. I'll inform you if we have further information.

Source(s): me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lin
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

The ink’s number has problem, our client using it causing them lost 100 yards fabric.Our client will asking reparation, we will discuss it then forward to you. If there are any further information, I will let you know!

Source(s): Myself
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.