Why asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

Does super long hair gets very annoying when having sex?

I want to know if really long hair, like butt length hair or longer, gets super annoying when having sex, especially if the girl is on top. Does it get in the way too much or gets stuck in places? Could it really be that bad? I mean, what kind of problems do you run into? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I have hair down to my knees, and NOT REALLY.

There are other positions, you know!

Only when they're wet.

• mp

If the woman doesn't know how to manage and/or utilize her hair or if the guy isn't into long hair, then it can be annoying. It's less of an issue if her hair is braided or bunned. But this is one of the many reasons why a lot of women chop off their super-long hair after getting married or becoming regularly sexually active.

But, it can also be incredibly sexy and fun. Braiding her hair to secure it prior can be great foreplay, and a lot of guys love having super long pigtails to pull. And a lot of guys love the feeling of her hair on their face or body, so wearing it down can be a treat.

I don't know about that long, but my hair is a few inches past my shoulders and layered and when I'm on top its always getting in my eyes or mouth its so annoying! and it just falls out of a pony tail during sex(or my husband takes it out, he thinks its sexy :P)

My hair is down to my butt and it NEVER bothers me lol and it definitely doesn't bother me during sex :)))))

when girl is on top it might get annoying....make yourself a tail while having sex:D

its gets in the way of everything