Do you think Tara Lynn is fat? (the plus sized model)?

Im a size 6 and if i was a size 14-16 like she is the doctor would tell me to lose weight! does having a beautiful face make it ok to be obese? i see people her size all the time and to me they are fat/overweight i think theonly reason people think plus sized models like her are okay are because they see it as a reflection of themselves. what do yall think?

and isnt it bad to promote unhealthy lifestyles?

i mean yeah shes gorgeous but isnt she unhealthy?

they tell us that the average size is a 14 in the US,but were one of the fattest countries also.

I think Crystal Renn was actually "thick" ,but to be honest this girl just seems overweight.

(not hating just wondering what people think) i have nothing against this girl she really is beautiful

ok but when all is said and done you wouldnt turn around to check her out if her face wasnt nice. if it wasnt for her face..shed just be plus-sized.

Favorite Answer

She looks damn good, and a man who likes a woman with meat on her bones, is going to look because she has a nice body for a thick woman. The men looking at her, would NEVER look at you, even if you have a pretty face. Men who like thin women, are not going to look. Just as if you ar ea woman who likes thin men, you are not looking at the big football type body men. I do believe, you are a bit hating as you think men are not looking at her for her body but for her face only. Be happy with who you are. Stop the body image issues with stuff like this. That woman is a beautiful woman. Celebrate our differences. If she was obese, would be different. She is just a thick woman who carries her weight well and probly works out to maintain her weight she is at. Crystal Renn was a 'plus size' model on paper but look at her pictures after she stopped starving herself and gained her weight back, she is just an average sized women with out the 'chubb' of a normal thick woman. IMO, she shouldnt be considered 'plus' at all, but that should be the new goal as to the norm of models. Bring normalcy back. Being a size 0, 2, or even a 4 is not normal. 6 isnt that far off from being too skinny. If your hip bone is pronounced, let me get you something to eat :) Feed your muscles and bones, an actually gain some weight and muscle mass. It will do wonders to you self esteem.

If you have a little girl and at her puberty, she is blessed with a thick body, breasts and muscles... for god sake, do not starve the kid to try and make her a size six like you. For some, it just isnt going to happen. I dont see too many olympic or athletic stars who are women that are size sixes....

Tara Lynn Model

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Im a size 6 and if i was a size 14-16 like she is the doctor would tell me to lose weight! does having a beautiful face make it ok to be obese? i see people her size all the time and to me they are fat/overweight i think theonly reason people think plus sized models like her are okay are because...

Source(s): tara lynn fat sized model: https://tr.im/qB7gi

No, she's actually quite average (in size), as you said yourself. Do I think she can stand to lose a few pounds, sure. I think her body type would look nice as a 10/12 vs. a 14/16. But, I do not think she is unhealthy or unattractive. Keep in mind that there are unhealthy skinny people (not uncommon)! Research shows that people can even be over 250 lbs and still technically be "healthy" from a cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. point of view (though the added weight can cause issues down the road for an obese person). Anywho, no, don't agree with you here. The industry is not trying to promote curves, it's finally trying to show what the general public really looks like, what the clothes on the general public will look like. Moreover, I think this model is a role model. I'd LOVE to be as comfortable in my skin and she is in hers. Thinner people struggle with body image issues, too. This shows reality and confidence. And she's lovely to boot.

Maybe the problem is that your looking and weight at all. Your obviously concerned with your own weight or you wouldnt walk around putting others down. If it doesn't affect you let it alone. I'm a size 7 and I work out extremely hard while watching what I eat. What kills me about women that care so much about body image in the world is that they are usually the ones naturally thin and don't have to work out a day in their life

Source(s): Experience and acceptance

no way.

yeah, of course she'll look better if say, she's a size 8, 10 or even a 12.

but seriously?

being thin, is what society and media brainwashes us and people to believe its attractive.

and no, by her being a plus sized model, is not equivalent to promoting unhealthy lifestyle?

i mean if that's your mentality, isn't putting those stick thin and scary skinny model on runways promoting unhealthy eating habits and disorders too?

you should go watch this: http://vimeo.com/28066212

in fact, everyone should.

and also, read this: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=25457026819...

she's not fat, or ugly. society and media is.

Drinking water and a combination of fruits and vegetables (collard greens, kale, spinach etc....) will aid in weight loss. Reduce meat intake to the size of your palm and eat a double portion of the above with eight or more cups of water per day. Weight loss is attributed to ridding your body of toxins (regular bowel movements etc...). Also reduce sugar and salt intake and avoid processed foods...

am all for big girls, but she is fat, plain too fat, do not expect her to be size 2 but she looks like she has fat smell

She looks good to me.

She's pretty healthy.

I think you just like to have somebody to hate on.