Do you think Tara Lynn is fat? (the plus sized model)?

Im a size 6 and if i was a size 14-16 like she is the doctor would tell me to lose weight! does having a beautiful face make it ok to be obese? i see people her size all the time and to me they are fat/overweight i think theonly reason people think plus sized models like her are okay are because they see it as a... show more Im a size 6 and if i was a size 14-16 like she is the doctor would tell me to lose weight! does having a beautiful face make it ok to be obese? i see people her size all the time and to me they are fat/overweight i think theonly reason people think plus sized models like her are okay are because they see it as a reflection of themselves. what do yall think?

and isnt it bad to promote unhealthy lifestyles?
Update: i mean yeah shes gorgeous but isnt she unhealthy? they tell us that the average size is a 14 in the US,but were one of the fattest countries also. I think Crystal Renn was actually "thick" ,but to be honest this girl just seems overweight. (not hating just wondering what people think) i have nothing against this... show more i mean yeah shes gorgeous but isnt she unhealthy?
they tell us that the average size is a 14 in the US,but were one of the fattest countries also.
I think Crystal Renn was actually "thick" ,but to be honest this girl just seems overweight.
(not hating just wondering what people think) i have nothing against this girl she really is beautiful
Update 2: ok but when all is said and done you wouldnt turn around to check her out if her face wasnt nice. if it wasnt for her face..shed just be plus-sized.