What are your reactions on the death of Steve Jobs, Apple Co-Founder?

R.I.P. steve jobs

star if you own a product from Apple

Best Answer

I am windows user and I think its sad that Steve Jobs has passed, even if I am not a huge proponent of Mac and OSX I still see it's greatness and benefits and Steve Jobs made that happen. I am a windows users that in the last two years has bought two iPad and a Macbook Pro because they were the best products envisioned by a man and a group that made them happen and made them awesome. So as a Windows user, Id say not all of us are being poor sports.

I can say that I have never liked an Apple products, and have actually been completely against Apple and everything they stood for. While my opinions of this company may not have been the most sincere or correct, I am saddened by the loss of such an amazing person in this world. I'm thankful for everything he has brought to this world and the lives he has touched. Rest in peace Steve.

I'm not sure what to say about this. I knew it was coming since his health had been failing recently and he had stepped down as CEO, but I didn't expect it to happen this soon. Six or seven years ago I would have thought nothing of this news, but Apple and the products Steve has created have shaped and changed my life, and in some ways the entire world.The world feels dimmer knowing he's gone; I never even met the man and I feel like I've lost a friend.

We lost a visionary today people, someone who pushed the envelope and caused us to get where we are today. I hope we don't stagnate now that he is gone.

Great man, left behind a huge positive impact on society]

Thank you Steve Jobs Rest in Peace

He was literally a genius. People will appreciate him AFTER he dies, but not even know who he was before he passed away. R.I.P. Steve Jobs.

I'm not an Apple fan, but he was deff a legend.

R.I.P. Steve jobs.

Well in the free newspaper they give you by the train in the morning they were speculating about the announcement of the new iPhone and one of the speculations was a "surprise" appearance of Jobs at the announcement... well lets say that probably wasn't even in the cards.

I do not own any products from Apple. But so sad to hear about his death! :(

R.I.P. i own a ton of things from Apple. If it weren't from him I wouldn't have them :P

I had NO clue who that was until 20 minutes ago. But yet I own 3 apple products. $wagg.