Is DNA testing of your Family through Family Tree DNA correct?

I got my DNA test done through them, and they showed that my direct family is from Iceland, because I match with a lot of people from there. However my great grandfather left the Middle East at the turn of the Century and moved to Hawaii. How is it possible that his genetics is from Iceland, when he's from... show more I got my DNA test done through them, and they showed that my direct family is from Iceland, because I match with a lot of people from there. However my great grandfather left the Middle East at the turn of the Century and moved to Hawaii. How is it possible that his genetics is from Iceland, when he's from the Middle East?

I thought they made a mistake and I redid my DNA tests and the results came back again that my direct ancestors are from Iceland. But the guy spoke Arabic for crying out loud.