If you could invest in a company, which one and why?

Favorite Answer

I would invest in a company that makes or processes a product (s) that most people around the world use every day, use up quickly and need to buy more. Things like toothpaste and soaps (Proctor & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive, Unilever, Clorox, etc), oil (ExxonMobil, Total, Eni, Marathon, ConocoPhillips, etc). Food is another product but for me, there is too much competition and too low a profit margin. A product that matches the above, plus has no competition is regulated natural gas pipeline companies that have pipes in the "final mile." They own the pipes that bring the gas to retail customers' houses and businesses. two of my favorites are Atmos Energy (ATO) and Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY). {Disclosure: I have owned shares in both for many years and have no plans to sell either one}.

Investment always wise but if it put on right way i select always higher dividend yield paying stock because all company fundamentally good and very strong in their business.

Bank of America. (BAC) It is getting very low and I will bet a fortune in 5 years it will be priced at 8X the current stock price. I have personally bought 1000 shares and plan on buying more.