Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 8 years ago

toffee apple-biggest let down ever?

i know there have been many let downs in life, people, countries, foods, cities, media ect, but the biggest let down ever! EVERRRR must be the toffee apple aka the "candy" apple in USA, they look and sound great, over-prised to ****, and one bite- its just plain apple! if anything its just a trick to eat healthy food: your views please...hatred wanted most...NO BALANCED ANSWERED! 100% biased

Favorite Answer

I COMPLETELY agree with you! Either there is no toffee or too much to get your teeth through. Toffee apples are a waste of money. Fudge apples are the future... AND THEY'RE COMPLETELY MADE OF FUDGE!!!!! (or it could be chocolate coated apples.....)

• proia

properly, the Stones' grimy artwork has only "Harlem Shuffle" and "One Hit To The physique". relax of that's only awwwwwwful!!!!!!!! Sade's new one released some months in the past is normally only unlistenable, too. I advise, previous, her (and her band's) stuff is very suited whilst the time is stable, and that i've got constantly pronounced they might do no incorrect. yet their 2010 album I gave away. ultimately for me, rubbish's fourth album ought to be my answer right here. Their first 3 have been close to faultless, and to immediately, they're never a ways from attain. yet guy, I only nevertheless won't be able to buh-LEEV they even placed that 2004 album on checklist. would not sound like 'em, there is not any potential or interest. that's no longer authentic.