Stacie asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Is making 4 touchdowns good for 7-8 yrs old in one game?

my son made 4 td's in one game and he was 8. now he is 9. he has made around 12-14 in the whole season.

he plays running back, wide receiver

Favorite Answer

Yes, scoring 4 touchdowns in a game is an outstanding performance, no matter what level of football it is. As Ray_14 pointed out, it is hard enough to score a touchdown, let alone 4 of them in one game!

That's really good. I am a girl and would say I can't even make a touchdown I bet. I think it's good though, especially for a 8 year old.

Only if he's playing with 12 year olds. Otherwise, anybody can have 1 good game.

It's fine. Not like the talent is so high though. Don't get carried away just yet. See how he does as he gets older and plays tougher competition.

• German

You have the future of the NFL living in your household. Lets hope he doesn't end up like Al Bundy.

thats awesome lol. dont care what anybody says, if he has 12 14 this season thats pretty good, sorry, really good.

obviously too good he should play in the nfl.... haha really though it is impressive

You bet it is, what position is he?