promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 9 years ago

three paragraph essay about amanda knox please! due in like 30 min!?

help!!!!!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Amanda Knox is a hero for spending four years in a froeign prison for a crime she did not commit.

Amanda Knox and her boyfriend were not present at the time of the crime.

Anyone who thinks Knox is guilty simply has ignored the evidence in the case and should be ashamed of themselves for allowing the tabloid press and a corrupt prosecutor to mold their baseless opinions.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Most of us have been following her case for the entire four years, researching and discovering what horrendous things the Italian courts did to this courageous young American woman.

We are thrilled that she has finally been acquitted!

Yet those of you who think she's guilty didn't even know who Amanda Knox was a few days ago, and yet you declare her guilty???

Must be the same group that found Casey Anthony innocent without doing any research on her case, while most of us who found her guilty did extensive research on her case since Day One.

And you can cuss us out and call us names, but we shake off your blood lust and stand by the truth.

Please don't ever serve on juries!!!

• 9 years ago

well, let's see...........she, her boyfriend and at least one other man murdered her roommate, Meredith Kercher. They sexually assaulted her and then slashed her throat for laughs.

Amanda then lied to police, blamed an innocent (black) man, who the police PROMPTLY arrested and threw in jail.......and told the media he was the KILLER, ----all on Amanda's say so.

Turns out.......he had an airtight alibi.....and oh gee......looks like Amanda MADE ALL THAT UP.

I WONDER why she would do that?

There was also a break in staged.......(by mysterious people). who police later concluded was STAGED , AFTER the murder, since the broken glass layed ON TOP of the dissarray in the room-.

so, lets see, a break in occured in the very same ROOM that a Murdered girl was found.

WOW! What a coindence for one night, eh?

They also lied about where they were, what they were doing, and prosecutors PROVED that, with phone and computer records.

Proven LIES..... as clear as the innocent man lie.

Then, for some bizarre reason, which no one can really figure out.........they suddenly decide to believe her 15 th story,, that she wasnt even IN the room that night............even though she earlier confessed to being there, in at least 3 different versions of her earlier testimony...........

and basically let her go..........because...............???????????????????

I don't know..............if was "Let a convicted Murderer Go Free " week?

She had a get out of Jail free card? I really don't get it. She's guilty as sin.......they had to throw out KEY DNA evidence...........and after disposing of those FACTS................I guess there was little else to pin on her................well, except her earlier 20 lies or so..............but tut tut.........this is JUSTICE, dammit, and we must call her INNOCENT, since we don't have a VIDEO of her actually slashing her roomates throat in cold blood.

That about sums it up.

• carson
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

in charge as sin she seems evil and is basically too inconsistent in her memories i think of she improve into to blame then rang everyone to look harmless i've got self belief she paid Rudy to do it and that could desire to be classed as homicide not an adjunct ect

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • James
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Well, you better get started. Nobody's going to do it for you.

• 9 years ago

the get off here and get working!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.