my girl cheat on me, SECOND CHANCE?

hello

my gilr cheat on me with her ,,good friend`` on holiday, i let her go on her own cuz i trusted her, we could not get holiday at the same time. but i found out that she cheat on me, i found so much prof that she was hanging out with other friend, apparently good friend, taht she knows him for years, as soon as i found out when i told her she told me nothing happened, she text me nice messages that she loves me and i dont have to worried, but as we all know the true always come out, she said she is really really sorry, for doing mistakes, she want to start all over again, with no lie, she lie to herself, and people around, well i still dont know the truth im not pushing her at all im saying very nicely to her if she is happy with him, she can be with him, so i can move on with my life. i know that she have some little feeling for him, but she said she cant be with him, hmmmm (LOL) she lie to both of us, i was very strong and text the guy as a true man and tell him that she is playing and if they happy together i have no problem with it just wanna know the truth, we both satisfied in bed i love our sex (but is not about sex) i learn how to cook, clean everything just for her, she feel guilty and regred everything, she said if we will be back together she will never meet this guy ever again, but the problem is they working together she is receptionist and he is personal trainer, well people tell me your opinion, i love this woman so much she is amazing everything personality, i even learn her language for her, should i give her another chance, and forget what happened and start all over again, thanks to everyone

Favorite Answer

i say if you love her, go for it but be prepared and just be clear that you want an honest, healthy relationship.

ask her how she feels and tell her how much it hurt. good luck man (:

• Hunter

cheating is something that should never be in in a good relationship. Now if you love this woman with all your heart you will forgive her but you shouldn't forget what she did. Second, of course they will still do something behind your back since a cheater will ALWAYS be a cheater and they work together so that would make tootal sense that they can actually do anything at work. Just remember this if you found out that cheated on you on the third time...you guys should break up. I hope everything works out with the both you.

• Fox

Sure I think maybe you should still give her another chance , you love her and hey she's only human we all make mistakes . How would you feel if you screwed up and a girl broke it off with you even if it was just a mistake and you were really really sorry . So maybe give her another shot it odes look like she's really sorry . If she cheats on you again then don't hesitate to dump her . Even if you still love her it won't go well for the two of you if she keeps on cheating on you . So leave her if she cheats on you again , it'll be better for you . But as of now give her another chance and see where it goes .

Anyways good luck and I hope things go well for you .

• Liza2

Dump her. You may not be perfect (no one is) but it sounds like you have a good heart: You learned to cook and clean for her, you learned her language, etc. Assuming you haven't been physically/emotionally abusive or cheating yourself, you deserve better!

You will find another girl to love in time...one who is loyal to you.

If you decide to make it work with her, obviously she needs to quit her job imo. Which means she might be out of work for a while...

This shouldn't really be about whether SHE is happy with him, but whether YOU can be happy with her. Knowing what she has done, do you really think you will be happy with her again? Only you know the answer, but I suspect in the long run you might be happier with someone who isn't cheating...

The saying goes, “Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.” Which means, if you take her back and she cheats again, it is as much your fault as hers.

Take if from a guy who found his girl cheating on him and tried to hang on and not lose her. A relationship rarely ever works after the trust is gone. There are hundreds / thousands of women around you that I am sure will not cheat on you and will be much better for you. I found that kind of life, so can you.

What kind of life would you have if every time you were apart, you wondered who she was with?

i know you love her but i still think she'll do it again if not with him then with another she can't be trusted im sorry shes just one of those i want what i can't get types if she's got you and has a loving caring relationship she'll destroy it by wanting more then one guy she isn't right for you and i think its time to move on if you want to get back at her tho i say still be friend giving her hope then go get another hot girl from your work place and tell her about this girl

I say no secnd chance bcz you'll never truly be able to trust her again. I mean, you trusted her not to do it in the first place and look what she did. It showed a complete lack of respect for your feelings. Im sorry and Good Luck!

first of all, you can never work with someone and NOT see them. she'll be forced to see him everytime she works so there is a chance that something can happen again. and if you want to give her a second chance then i think you should take a few weeks break and see if she is willing to gain your trust again. if she honestly tries to make things better between you two, then she must mean what she says, and deserves a second chance.

that just my opinion, but good luck!

• Wow I literally just posted a question because I cheated on my Bf but if you really love her give her another chance true love is hard to come by. Sit down and have a talk

If she did it once, she'll do it again...but you could give her a second chance if you want.