My girl cheat on me, SECOND CHANCE?

hello my gilr cheat on me with her ,,good friend`` on holiday, i let her go on her own cuz i trusted her, we could not get holiday at the same time. but i found out that she cheat on me, i found so much prof that she was hanging out with other friend, apparently good friend, taht she knows him for years, as... show more hello

my gilr cheat on me with her ,,good friend`` on holiday, i let her go on her own cuz i trusted her, we could not get holiday at the same time. but i found out that she cheat on me, i found so much prof that she was hanging out with other friend, apparently good friend, taht she knows him for years, as soon as i found out when i told her she told me nothing happened, she text me nice messages that she loves me and i dont have to worried, but as we all know the true always come out, she said she is really really sorry, for doing mistakes, she want to start all over again, with no lie, she lie to herself, and people around, well i still dont know the truth im not pushing her at all im saying very nicely to her if she is happy with him, she can be with him, so i can move on with my life. i know that she have some little feeling for him, but she said she cant be with him, hmmmm (LOL) she lie to both of us, i was very strong and text the guy as a true man and tell him that she is playing and if they happy together i have no problem with it just wanna know the truth, we both satisfied in bed i love our sex (but is not about sex) i learn how to cook, clean everything just for her, she feel guilty and regred everything, she said if we will be back together she will never meet this guy ever again, but the problem is they working together she is receptionist and he is personal trainer, well people tell me your opinion, i love this woman so much she is amazing everything personality, i even learn her language for her, should i give her another chance, and forget what happened and start all over again, thanks to everyone