Help? interior decorating and colors!?

hiya! i need some help and opinions in what colors to paint my wall and if my furniture would go along with it! I am 17 and we are moving into our new place, and my dad asked about what colors i want my walls to be but im stuck:| i was thinking to keep all my walls plain white or a creamy white and have one feature... show more hiya! i need some help and opinions in what colors to paint my wall and if my furniture would go along with it! I am 17 and we are moving into our new place, and my dad asked about what colors i want my walls to be but im stuck:| i was thinking to keep all my walls plain white or a creamy white and have one feature wall, which would be red! but i have a dark brown bed, with dark brown side tables. my room is fairly big and has an attachted bathroom with heaps of closet space so i dont need any cabinets in my actual room.. i got a little carried away haha with this but i did make a little birds eye view of my room! and i want anyone who can to help me make this look a bit edgy and i do have space and i wouldnt mind getting bean bags or a couch just as long as it looks good! or even a big rug! any help would be very much appreciated:D thankyouu!
Update: this is the birds eye view of my room i made:p tried my best to add the little details! if you have anymore questions please do ask:)
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/310875_10150327441068391_599823390_8349526_1472329824_n.jpg