what game should I get between ace combat assault horizon and battlefield 3?

I want to get a game with good use of vehicles and I was wondering which game has better vehicle use between ace combat and battlefield 3.

Favorite Answer

Depends on what you want more. Ace Combat is purely an aerial combat game, with Jets, Helicopters, Bombers, and Door Gunners and AC-130s (the last two are purely campaign, the rest can be used in multiplayer). Battlefield on the other hand covers land vehicles, jets, helis, and door gunners (as far as I know) (all can be used in multi). If you are a flying kind of guy, go with Ace Combat, if you want both land and air vehicles, battlefield.

This is obviously a personal preference answer but I see myself getting BF3 for the different variety of things you can do. Go on foot, grab a vehicle, chopper, jet, its all there. My best recommendation would be to play the demos. The BF3 Beta is open to all platforms and I know theres an Ace Combat demo on PS3 and Xbox. I honestly think BF3 is going to be your best option.

Battlefield 3 It's realistic and it has lots of weapons! It's not better then mw3 but battlefield is still good it allows you to get in tanks and all that, the thing is its hard to tell who is your enemy. So go with battlefield!

Source(s): I play it on xbox natrualstyle gt

Halo or Battlefield 3 lol

What else to say? Battlefield 3. Battlefield 3 will smoke most of its competition and leave Call of Duty lying in a casket.

Battlefield 3, it's really the top FPS this fall

• Abers

vehicles?

i would buy battle field 3, the graphics are unbelievable. and the game play too.

Two totally different games, but I would say BF3...but that is my opinion and may not suit your style.