Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I've never been to the San Diego Comic-con before?

I reallyyyyy want to go!!!!! When is it, where in San Diego is it, and what advice do you have for when I get in? How do I get to the panels I want to see and is it crowded? Any info would be great thanks!

Favorite Answer

It's usually at the end of July at the San Diego convention center.

Yes it's crowded.

Buy your tickets when they go on sale. The program schedule is posted about two weeks before the con starts. You can plan which panels to go to, get to them early.

Edit

March, is WonderCon in San Francisco.

Well the san diego comic-con was in march haha. so you missed it but you got next year. The comic con will be on march 16-18 2012. Panels it all depends, they change rules alot so you just have to read them on the website. Is it crowded- VERY! haha

For more information visit this website:

http://www.comic-con.org/