Do you care what other people think of you?

I ask because there are loads of twats out there.

With all the judgemental people nowadays, people almost have to hide certain aspects of their personality.

Yes, I play Magic: The Gathering and World of Warcraft. Yes I like Twilight. But it seems I have to keep things like this covered up in life, and that doesn't seem right.

BQ: Why do you think people are so judgemental of others?

THanks all

Favorite Answer

I used to.

But then I realised that it doesn't matter. No matter what you do, there will always be people with their own opinions. Everyone judges everyone else - there is no way to stop it.

As long as you are happy with your life and the decisions you make, you shouldn't worry what other people think. It gets draining after a while trying to please everyone. And you just can't at the end of the day, so put your energy into something more worthwhile.

PS - people judge other people because it makes themselves feel better - same as put-downs and insults. It elevates the 'judges' to what they perceive as a Higher Level and being 'Better' than you..

**** them and do what you want. that's what i try and do at least. who cares if they think you're weird or whatever. because otherwise you're just conforming and that makes you equally as bad

Yeah, I care too much D:

I'm white. Everybody likes us.

Its depends of who the person is...

*sings*

You are beautiful

Not matter what they say!!!!!!!!!!!