Who are Amanda Knox and Casey Anthony?

I'm not lieing. I honestly have no idea.

• TMI
    Favorite Answer

Both are murdering fiends. Supporters think they are good looking and always available for any kind of sex, therefore they are innocent. (If guilty, they would be in jail- wasted tail) If they had been ugly, fat slobs no one would care if they did it or not, they'd fry for it. Casey killed her little girl so she wouldn't miss out on any sexual orgies. Amanda did it during a sexual orgy, that's where they differ. Casey's judge was bought off by Hustler magazine to make sure the jury couldn't convict. The jurors weren't just stupid. They weren't allowed to convict because then Casey couldn't expose her rotten crotch to the world for $20 million dollars. The jurors cried and some threw up at the verdict. It wasn't their verdict. Ca$ey is set for life, the judge is set for life and Hustler gets it's all time biggest seller for hundreds of millions of dollars. Don't be surprised if Amanda horns in on Casey's deal. Watching them struggle to upstage each other should prove interesting.

probably two of the most hated people in America....

Knox was charged with murdering her roommate, but was declared innocent a few days ago. They still don't know who really did it, or if Knox could still be guilty.

Anthony was charged with murdering her 4 year old daughter. She was also acquitted. But many people still say she's guilty. I don't think they whole story of what happened to Caylee (Anthony's daughter) is out yet.

amanda knox? no clue

Casey Anthony a woman who got away with killing her 3 year old daughter thats who she is n a nut shell

Source(s): http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Asimd... answer my question if you can

Amanda Knox is a girl who was in Europe for college and was accused of killing her roomate.

Casey Anthoney is accused of killing her daughter.

• Witches. XD

two opposite types of people

my future ex wives

garbage man

*flips hair*

I know your lying when you say you dont know..

My balls, I take it you've met them