Which political party do I fall under?

Hello! I'm 15 and I was just curious. My parents are independent so my beliefs come from me. So I am not sure which party I am. :) I completely support gay rights, and equality for all. I think that drugs should not be strictly illegal 100% of the time. People do it anyway. I am pro-choice. I could never... show more Hello! I'm 15 and I was just curious. My parents are independent so my beliefs come from me. So I am not sure which party I am. :)
I completely support gay rights, and equality for all.
I think that drugs should not be strictly illegal 100% of the time. People do it anyway.
I am pro-choice. I could never have an abortion, but imagine being told you have to have a child that you do not want.
Gun rights I am neutral about. I think it's alright to own one but you should never have it in public.
I am completely pro green energy, biking and conserving.
I am not a Bush fan but I am not an Obama fan. I liked Clinton better politically but not behind the scenes!
I think that some ideas of socialism and communism should be explored. Doesn't seem all bad.
What party am I?