If i take out student loans and after i graduate leave the country can i still pay them back?

im going to have to take out some student loans to help pay for school. After i graduate im going to go back to my home country and hopefully work there. My question is that i know many people flee America when there in debt, but i dont want to do that. I want to go back home(Colombia) and work there. Will i still... show more im going to have to take out some student loans to help pay for school. After i graduate im going to go back to my home country and hopefully work there. My question is that i know many people flee America when there in debt, but i dont want to do that. I want to go back home(Colombia) and work there. Will i still be able to pay student loans that i owe in America while living In Colombia