Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

How disturbing is this on a scale of 1 to 10?

Partial-Birth Abortion

Five steps to a partial birth abortion:

Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's legs with forceps.

The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal.

The abortionist delivers the baby's entire body, except for the head.

The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the skull.

The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/abortiontypes/

Favorite Answer

Do you even know why some parents choose to do the procedure of intact dilation and extraction?

This procedure, rather than others, is chosen specifically because it results in an intact baby (rather than pieces of tissue). This allows the parents to be able to hold, name, grieve over, baptize, and/or hold memorial services for their child. Nobody- and I repeat this- nobody is getting an intact dilation and extraction for trivial reasons. These are pregnancies that are wanted but doomed, either due to severe fetal anomaly or, less likely, a threat to the life or health of the mother. The Supreme Court allows this procedure to be done provided the fetus is dead before it is delivered (Gonzales v. Carhart, 2007), so the doctor will, at some point before delivery, deliver an injection to induce fetal demise.

Prior to the Partial Birth Abortion Ban Act, this procedure constituted .17% of all abortions performed in 2000.

The idea that intact dilation and extraction is common or seen as anything but a compassionate act for a real tragedy, is ridiculous anti-abortion propaganda. So I rate it as a 1 on the "disturbing" scale, and a 10 on the sadness scale- sad for the poor parents who have to go through this with a pregnancy they so wanted.

10

A 10.

The described procedure is not very disturbing. It is a way to save the mothers life when the child is already dead.

So if 10 is really deeply disturbing this would probably be a 3.

1000

0.

It's science. + you don't know the surrounding circumstances!

I can see why you ******* will never go far in life because you are afraid.

Continue kidding yourself that the World is perfect, don't expect me to be your friend though.

OH BTW just because I'm not saying OMG THAT IS F-KING GROSS... DOESN'T mean I am saying it's a good thing!!!

" IT JUST IS! "

Source(s): Am I a monster? Nope, I'm just not ignorant.

hmmm....close to a 5, maybe if the baby was eaten after it would stir me a bit more.

oh my god....... does this really happen?

And if it does, who would ever want to do such a job? Just watching something like that would traumatise me for the rest of my life, i think.

Source(s): That slim hope that this is a joke and it actually doesnt happen

Wow. That's disgusting

• Chapin

10 (with as many 0s as you want)