Need help with french homework?

So I had a butt-load of french hommework today, and I need to finish it by tomorrow. I already finished 90% of it all, but I got stuck on a exercise, I'm half-way through it, but the rest of it is just too difficult. Can someone help me? It doesn't have to be all correct. No one's perfect. The... show more So I had a butt-load of french hommework today, and I need to finish it by tomorrow. I already finished 90% of it all, but I got stuck on a exercise, I'm half-way through it, but the rest of it is just too difficult.
Can someone help me? It doesn't have to be all correct. No one's perfect.
The Questions:

M. et Mme Legrand et leurs enfants, Louise, Amelie et Nicolas, ont passe leurs vacances a Fecamp. Mais pour aller la-bas, ce n'etait pas facile!

Regardez les dessins et racontez l'histoir. Utilisez l'imparfait ou le passe compose.
Commencez comme ca: Exemple: La famille Legrand etait contente de partir. Il.....

(The pictures aren't necessary from were I ended, but the pictures show that it's raining)
(There are bullet points, and you're supposed to make a small sentence, in imparfait or passe compose, depending if it suits the sentence, everything is in "il/elle/on" 3.pers.)

-se disputer
-etre enerve

-rouler trop vite
-regarder la carte
-faire demi-tour
-enfin: arriver a Fecamp
-installer la tente / pas facile
-le soir: toute la famille devant la tele
-regarder un film sur la mere

Thank you so much if you could help, you don't have to help me with every question, you can also just answer one.

I've been really busy, there's a test in 2 days, and I still have to catch up the 2 years of french I missed, because I used to live in China, and they didn't teach french there. So it's been difficult lately, I also had to get a tutor and everything. I have my tutoring in about an hour.