Can anal sex cause piles?

I am a little curious about this one. I have no previous history of piles, I have had a child and didn't get them then. Last week myself and my fiance tried anal sex. I have done it previously however he is MUCH bigger in both length and width. A couple of days afterwards when I was going to the... show more I am a little curious about this one.

I have no previous history of piles, I have had a child and didn't get them then.

Last week myself and my fiance tried anal sex. I have done it previously however he is MUCH bigger in both length and width.

A couple of days afterwards when I was going to the bathroom I had fresh blood in my stools. Didn't think much of it as it happens every so often when strained.

This morning when I woke up the entrance on the outside is red raw and so sore and it just came on over night. I can barely sit down or walk without it stinging let alone attempting a trip to the bathroom.

My question is could us trying anal sex be the reason that I may have piles? or something torn inside? my routine has not changed so it can't really be anything else.

Thanks
Update: Just this question alone is quite embaressing let alone the examination. I have an appointment in a little over an hour for an examination was just curious. God I hope I don't have to explain that to the doctor LOL. As for lube... there was LOADS however I am tiny and he is huge I think I will bypass it for the... show more Just this question alone is quite embaressing let alone the examination.

I have an appointment in a little over an hour for an examination was just curious. God I hope I don't have to explain that to the doctor LOL.

As for lube... there was LOADS however I am tiny and he is huge I think I will bypass it for the near future lol